Radio Remote Control for EOT Crane
An industrial and heavy-duty EOT crane remote control has two units; they are the transmitter and receiver. The transmitter is a portable device that can be held in your hand and taken anywhere you go.
Each and every push or click of the radio remote control induces a combination of data signals which is received by the EOT cranes. These encrypted data signals are then transmitted to the receiver end.
When the receiver end detects the data signal that has been transmitted, it decodes the message and decrypts the data signals. This leads to the activation of the desired action in the EOT crane by inducing the activation of the desired control in the crane.
The communication and data signal deception and decoding of the transmitter and receiver tend to happen every five to ten seconds.
Read more about:
- Importance of Limit Switches in EOT Cranes
- Why Do Steam Traps Fail: Causes, Factors & Preventive Methods
- Ultrasonic Flow Measurement Services
A transmitter can continuously monitor and detect numerous parameters related to the link of communication, such as the data signal strength both received and transmitted, the quality of the link indication, missed signals, and the number or time of attempts required for the successful transmission, and so much more.
These radio remote control devices of EOT cranes are highly customisable according to the preferences of the customers. They are also very optimised and efficient. The main goals of these radio remote control devices for EOT cranes are easy operation, increased accuracy in operation and increased safety in operation.
The radio remote control device has the ability to receive signals and also transmit the data signals at a range of more than 300 metres in a line of full power, and the battery life of these devices lasts around 1000 hours.
Applications of Radio Remote Control Devices
Many factories and industries use the radio remote control devices for their cranes for many different applications, such as EOT cranes, Hoists, Electrical Hoists, Gantry cranes, Goliath Cranes, Mobile Cranes, Tower Cranes, and so much more.
The Benefits of Remote Control Devices for EOT Cranes
- The radio remote control devices have easier mobility. They can work around the machines on the floors of the factory or industry, whereas the push-button controls have wires and cables that could get held up with the machines and corners of the industry.
- The radio remote control devices help in reducing downtime. For the outdoor cranes, pendant controls tend to damage and malfunction due to rain, humidity, dust and heat. But the RRC transmitter can be kept safe indoors after use.
- The remote control device of cranes is beneficial for the safety of the machinery and the people. The crane has to lift loads of weight around the industrial area. The remote control device could be operated from various efficient elevations/positions so that rigger and operator communication would be efficient.
- Replacement of RRC is quick and easy as compared to wired pendant units as in most of the areas, temporary access needs to be created for the pendant cable to be disconnected from the junction box, but in the case of RRC.
Get Started Now!
It takes less than a minute of your time. Or you may simply call +971 2 555 1 783