Current Job Openings
Mechanical Condition Monitoring Engineer
Mechanical Condition Monitoring Engineer, Graduate Mechanical Engineer, with minimum 6 year’s experience and shall be skilled and certified in any or all of following techniques.
- Vibration Analysis.
- Infrared Thermography for rotating equipment.
- Oil Analysis.
- Ultrasound Inspection for valves, steam trap, bearings.
- Dynamic Balancing.
- Laser Alignment.
Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate in Mechancial Engg. / Electrical Engg.
Experience : 2 to 4 years Gulf Experience in relevant Profile (Industrial Products & Services related to Maintenance, Inspection & Testing
Region : United Arab Emirates & Sultanate of Oman
Electrical Condition Monitoring Engineer
Electrical Condition Monitoring Engineer, Graduate Electrical & Electronics Engineer, with minimum 6 years experience and shall be skilled and certified in any or all of following techniques.
- Motor Current Signature Analysis.
- Partial Discharge Inspection.
- Infrared Thermography of electrical component.
- Ultrasound Inspection of electrical panels
Technical Administrative Assistant
Only for Female Candidates
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Assistant to support our team with administrative and technical tasks. As a Technical-Admin Assistant, you will be required to perform basic administrative tasks including filing, composing emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and creating reports.
To ensure success as a Technical Assistant, you should have high-level administrative skills, technical training, and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-class Technical Assistant provides valuable and reliable support in and out of the office.
Technical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Printing and filing documents.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company manager.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Organizing company travel arrangements.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Cleaning of technical equipment.
- Setting equipment parameters.
Technical Assistant Requirements:
- Graduate/Diploma in Engineering.
- Relevant technical certificate.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Join A Team Of Professionals
That Help Customers
To deliver Materials and Services to our customers in competitive prices and least delivery lead time without compromising the quality, provide aftersales support for all products and services delivered. Every actions complimented by our inherent Professionalism and Business Ethics.
Our Principals includes some of the leading names from different sectors. We believe in transparent and long term relationships with our partners.