Current Job Openings
Mechanical Condition Monitoring Engineer
Mechanical Condition Monitoring Engineer, Graduate Mechanical Engineer, with minimum 6 year’s experience and shall be skilled and certified in any or all of following techniques.
- Vibration Analysis.
- Infrared Thermography for rotating equipment.
- Oil Analysis.
- Ultrasound Inspection for valves, steam trap, bearings.
- Dynamic Balancing.
- Laser Alignment.
Electrical Condition Monitoring Engineer
Electrical Condition Monitoring Engineer, Graduate Electrical & Electronics Engineer, with minimum 6 years experience and shall be skilled and certified in any or all of following techniques.
- Motor Current Signature Analysis.
- Partial Discharge Inspection.
- Infrared Thermography of electrical component.
- Ultrasound Inspection of electrical panels
Join A Team Of Professionals
That Help Customers
To deliver Materials and Services to our customers in competitive prices and least delivery lead time without compromising the quality, provide aftersales support for all products and services delivered. Every actions complimented by our inherent Professionalism and Business Ethics.
Our Principals includes some of the leading names from different sectors. We believe in transparent and long term relationships with our partners.