Condition Monitoring Services
A high degree of precision and efficiency is vital for sophisticated rotating and reciprocating devices for they have to work 24*7 throughout the year without even a minute calibration error. Technomax offers condition-based maintenance services that will ensure that the installations are working perfectly. We follow the successful condition-based predictive maintenance strategy rather than the calendar-based preventive maintenance program. Our Condition monitoring services support proactive maintenance and production planning, thereby reducing maintenance costs and downtime. By leveraging the experience we’ve gained in the field of condition monitoring and diagnostics, we make sure that you can fully utilize the operational lifetime of the technical components.
How condition monitoring can help you
- Increase the overall installation lifespan.
- Keep high product efficiency throughout.
- Cut down unexpected downtime.
- Plan effective maintenance & inspection.
Our expertise is spread over almost every service in condition monitoring and diagnosis, and we’ve served several customers of various industries. Reliability engineering services offered by Technomax have been of the highest quality standards. Some of our Condition Monitoring Services include
- Vibration Analysis.
- Infrared Thermography Testing.
- Ultrasound Inspection.
- Alignment and Balancing.
- Machinery Lubrication.
- Fluid Analysis.
Vibration analysis is a non-destructive Condition Monitoring technique that can be used to detect faults within a machine that analyses the vibrations produced by a system. The vibration signatures form an installation that can be recorded and analyzed to understand the health state of the system. Proper Vibration Testing and Diagnosis will help in finding repairable and chronic problems that might occur due to mechanical, electrical, or operational irregularities. Technomax also engages the Rotor Balancing technique to identify unwanted vibrations if any.
Technomax has multiple fleets of proven devices, components, and techniques for conducting the Vibration Inspection of rotating equipment at the site. In cases like monitoring of Cooling Towers, we have online monitoring systems that will be connected and monitored for longer-term, and then the collected data will be analyzed.
Our Vibration Analysis Service Can Help You Identify:
- The difference in vibrations due to unbalanced rotor behavior.
- Various misalignments.
- Mechanical looseness, soft foot, and structural weakness.
- The anti-friction bearing defects and journal bearing defects.
- Hydrodynamic & aerodynamic, M/C, gear problems.
- Electrical problems with AC & DC motors.
Dynamic Field Balancing
Imbalance of rotating equipment can be due to a multitude of reasons such as corrosion of rotor, bearings or seals, improperly shop-balanced rotors, and so on. Such imbalances can occur during operations which can leave a severe impact on the machine. Dynamic balancing as one of the condition monitoring services provided by Technomax can help reduce this costly damage by measuring the imbalance of the rotors and correcting them without needing to dismantle them every time. Our experienced engineers can get the work done for you based on the requirements. We conduct proper valve testing, steam trap testing, and pump inspections to ensure smooth functioning of the installations.
Benefits of Dynamic Field Balancing Services
- Reduced cost of transport, labour-cost, and downtime.
- Minimized energy and operational costs.
- Reduced structural stress due to less noise vibration.
- Improved running conditions.
Laser Shaft Alignment
Sometimes, two or more rotating shafts may fall out of alignment, causing severe inefficiency in production. Shaft misalignment might cause an increase in energy requirement and loss in production. Laser Shaft Alignment service for industrial equipment offered by Technomax as one of the condition monitoring services helps in arranging the rotating shafts in a co-linear manner. An increase in efficiency and uptime, a decrease in operational cost, increase in machine life expectancy are the results of proper Laser Shaft Alignment.
What Our Laser Shaft Alignment Service Offers
- A decrease in operational cost and downtime.
- Increased efficiency and machine life cycle.
- Increase in equipment uptime and decreases unscheduled downtime.
- Reduces the vibration level.
- A reduction in lost production time.
Ultrasound inspection or Acoustic inspection Services provided by Technomax will help you to detect early-stage problems related to lubrication issues, Steam Trap Inspection, Valve Leak Testing, Mechanical Inspections, Air Leak Detections and Quantification and Partial Discharge inspection in Switchgear Panels.
Benefits of the Ultrasound Analysis Service
- Easy detection of exact fault location.
- Detection of any issues before the actual failure.
- Help in creating preventive maintenance strategies.
- Leakage testing and electrical arc flash.
- Detects early signs of wear.
Infrared Thermography Services
Infrared Thermography or Infrared Thermal Imaging is one of the condition monitoring services makes use of temperature or heat flow to diagnose the failure of equipment. Our team of analysts and engineers help you to detect visually undetectable problems such as Partial Discharge, burned or damaged circuits, abnormal heating of equipment, loose connections, overloaded Connections, damaged electrical components, abnormal heating of equipment, and all related defects. Based on the observation, various measures will be suggested to get the faults fixed out before the machine gets severely affected.
Benefits of Our Infrared Thermography:
- Prevents abnormal heating of equipment.
- Prevents leaks/ blockage of boilers or refractories which affects thermal performance.
- Detects and controls overloaded connections.
- Avoids the problem of blocked heat exchangers.
Oil analysis helps to ensure that the machine is operating according to the requirement. Oil analysis as one of the condition monitoring services can be used to detect any abnormal condition in the running of the device, and immediate action can be taken to fix the root cause of the issue. Oil’s current physical and chemical state, level of contamination, presence of particles due to mechanical wear can be figured out using oil analysis.
Benefits of Our Oil Analysis Service
- Help to identify the condition of the oil.
- Identifies the condition of the engine.
- The presence of contaminants can be detected.
- Help to foresee problems and plan repair work accordingly to avoid downtime.