Benefits of Sound and Vibration Analysis
- The sound and vibration analysis conducted by Technomax helps companies maintain compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Noise and vibration analysis services help you prioritize the safety, health and well-being of the buildings in your immediate surroundings, and the people who occupy them.
- You can display due diligence and safeguard your project from legal problems and avoid litigation.
- Our noise and vibration analysis can help identify the areas of excessive noise, and abnormal vibrations.
- You will get to know the underlying causes of the excessive sound and abnormal vibrations, and take steps to rectify them.
- This will save you expensive repairs, hefty workers’ compensation payouts, and more.
How is Vibration Analysis Done at Technomax?
- The Technomax professionals use state-of-the-art technology and equipment to measure the noise and vibrations.
- They first establish a reference curve that has tailored tolerance bands for comparison by capturing the equipment’s frequency spectrum under test conditions. Every machine will produce some vibration or sound, which is normal.
- The measurements are displayed absolutely, or in relation to the traces stored earlier. When the recorded noise and vibration are compared with the reference curve, the device displays a pass or fail result. The frequencies that are failed results are individually shown in every frequency band.
- On completion of testing and obtaining the results, the engineers will submit a report with recommendations to reduce the noise and vibrations.