Infrared Thermography Applications at Technomax
Technomax utilises thermal imaging to detect a variety of fault conditions before they become a catastrophic concern to people and property. The infrared thermography (IRT) services we offer are beneficial for various fields including, but not limited to:
- Electrical Systems: IRT assists in finding faulty electrical or overloaded circuits in various electrical systems.
- Mechanical Systems: Bearing failures, improper belt tension, misalignment of coupled equipment, abnormal warm motors, etc., in mechanical equipment can be detected by thermal imaging.
- Fluid Systems: Faults like line blockages, tank levels and pipe or fluid temperatures can be identified at the earliest stage.
- Construction: Building diagnostics leverages thermal imaging to identify insulation defects, moisture problems, plumbing flaws, air leakage, etc.
- Low-Slope Roofs: IR thermography aids in monitoring roof conditions and detecting wet roof insulation.
How does it work?
Any object with a temperature above −273.15 degrees Celsius (absolute zero or 0 kelvin) emits thermal infrared energy, which is undetectable by the human eye. Technomax’s thermal imaging technique uses advanced thermal image scanners to detect and display these infrared wavelengths regardless of visible illumination. An abnormal temperature pattern typically precedes equipment failures, corroded electrical connections, damaged components, etc. Our trained and experienced thermographers can easily monitor the thermal performance and localise the flaws and faulty conditions in equipment and industrial processes under normal operating conditions by analysing the thermograms.
Through interpreting the thermal asymmetries, Technomax can detect defects ahead, identify the root causes, and correct the problems, saving the plant from possible system failure or performance issues. Being the leading provider of IR thermography services, we solely use the best thermal imaging equipment available in the industry, ensuring trustworthy and precise real-time results without interruption in an ongoing process.
Advantages of Infrared Thermography
Routine IR thermography inspections by Technomax’s expert personnel provide a myriad of advantages, including:
- The process is non-invasive, non-destructive, and cost-effective
- It can be used in condition monitoring
- Identifies problems in the equipment or device before they occur
- Prevents loss of production due to unexpected breakdowns
- Reduces unscheduled downtime
- Significant savings in money and time
- Keeps repair and maintenance costs down
- Extends the useful life of the machine assets
- Reduced spare parts inventory base
- Enhances product quality & consistency
Why choose our infrared thermography services?
Are you looking for the best Infrared Thermography Service providers in the Middle East to conduct regular thermography inspections and get the most out of the survey? Then, look no further than Technomax, the market leader in providing various infrared thermography services in the UAE across a wide range of industries. Our accredited and trained team holds expertise in finding unnatural temperature distributions and their underlying causes using industry-leading thermal imaging equipment. Thereby, we detect faults in time and offer sustainable solutions to rectify the infrared thermography problems that come under the condition monitoring services.
Our IRT services as a non-contact and non-invasive condition monitoring tool facilitate the timely resolution of defects through the early detection of flaws. Over a decade’s experience in this sector has enabled us to emerge as the top name in providing dependable, accurate and less expensive thermal imaging services. Contact us now to find out the anomalies in the equipment before they become costly distress for your business.