Features of Sonotec Ultrasonic Testing Devices
- The SONAPHONE Pocket can execute a variety of preventive maintenance operations fast and effectively.
- Reduce your energy expenditures and improve your operating safety with the SONAPHONE series' most compact testing equipment.
- Find leaks, save energy, and provide early warning of bearing failure.
- When used in conjunction with our ultrasonic transmitter SONAPHONE T, which generates signals that penetrate the leakage and are recognised by the ultrasonic receiver, SONAPHONE may be used to test tightness.
- It has many accessories for a wide range of applications, and its small size makes it easy to operate.
- Its rigid design makes it suitable for demanding industrial situations and ensures a long service life.
- You can detect and eliminate leaks in compressed air, gas, and vacuum systems with the SONAPHONE Pocket before they become a problem.
- The ultrasonic impulses are made audible by the testing instrument, displaying them on a digital display.
- When used with the SONAPHONE ultrasonic testing equipment SONOSPOT, a parabolic dish detects defects on transmission and distribution lines challenging to reach or are located in remote locations.
- The SONAPHONE can be used to detect and discriminate stages of the corona, tracking, and arcing in high, medium, and low voltage applications and examine open and closed electrical systems, switching cabinets, control box relays, transformers, and insulators.
Main Applications of Sonotec Devices
- Ultrasonic Leak Detection
- Condition Monitoring
- Steam Trap Inspection
- Valve Inspection
- Tightness Testing
- Electrical Inspections like Partial Discharge
Sonaphone devices with its unique German Technology and manufactured in Germany, can precisely detect leaks in Compressed Air, Gas and Vacuum Systems, testing of valve, steam traps inspection and detection of partial discharge on medium and high voltage electrical equipment.
World wide Presence
We have established ourselves as a leading name in the Middle East and the Gulf Cooperation Council thanks to our collaboration with some of the world’s most prestigious companies in the oil and gas, petrochemical, marine, infrastructure, and other industrial sectors in the United Arab Emirates, the Sultanate of Oman, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Over the last 15 years, we’ve evolved as an Authorized Distributor of important Product Manufacturers and Engineering Services providers. We gained a lot of expertise and experience in the Trading and Distribution line of business by creating sourcing and logistical partners in many global trading centres.
Superior Customer Satisfaction
We make every effort to guarantee that our technology and service provide you with a positive experience. Our highly qualified, experienced service engineers take precise measurements and metering requirements. This allows us to create ultrasonic solutions that are tailored to your specific requirements. We also bring an extensive assortment of high-quality spare parts and accessories that we hand-pick to ensure that you get what you need.
Industry leaders with a proven track record and reputation are among the product manufacturers and solution providers we represent. Sonotec has an ATEX Certificate and has been certified to fulfil all ISO 9001 criteria. Our highly qualified workers in R&D, production, and distribution build innovative products and customer-focused work processes.