Why Perform oil Analysis:
Oil analysis, sometimes known as fluid analysis, is an analysis process, which runs several tests, generates a report, and observes the results. One of the reasons for doing oil analysis is to understand the oil condition, but it is also meant to help the machine's state from which the oil sample was taken. Technomax provides complete and accurate fluid analysis testing in UAE.
There are three main categories of oil analysis.
1. Properties of fluids
Fluid or oily properties:
In the oil analysis process, the main objective is to identify the current physical and chemical state of the oil and define its residual life on the machine. Upon completing the fluid analysis testing in UAE, you will receive answers to the following questions.
1. Does the sample match the specified oil identification?
2. Is the oil correct to use?
3. Are the correct additives active?
4. Are the additives exhausted?
5. Has the viscosity changed from the expected viscosity? If so, why?
6. What is the oil rule?
7. What is the percentage of contamination in the fluid?
By detecting the presence of destructive contaminants and limiting their likely sources, fluid analysis testing in UAE can help answer questions such as
1. Clean oil or not?
2. What are the types of oil contaminants?
3. Where do the contaminants come from?
4. Are there any signs of other types of lubricants?
5. Are there any signs of internal leaks?
Wear Debris Test:
This form of fluid analysis testing in UAE is concerned with determining the presence and identification of particles produced due to mechanical wear, corrosion or other degradation of the machine's surface. Answers wear-related questions, including
1. Is the machine degrading abnormally?
2. Are wear residues produced?
3. Which internal component is likely to wear out?
4. What is the wear pattern and the cause?
5. How bad is the condition of use?
You need to know if actions need to be taken to keep the machine healthy and extend the oil life. At Technomax, which is considered the best provider of fluid analysis testing in UAE, all fluid tests are performed by our team of experienced engineers, who have extensive knowledge and experience in analysis. Different types of devices, equipment and machines. At Technomax, these tests are carried out to increase the life of your machinery, testing the oil or fluid inside it.
Oil samples are collected very carefully, and test results are tracked. The lab team interprets the data in the best possible way, but without the crucial details of the machine, a diagnosis or prognosis may be inaccurate. Some of these critical details include,
1. The environmental conditions of the machine (extreme temperatures, high humidity, high vibrations, etc.)
2. The original component (steam turbine, pump, etc.), brand, model and type of oil currently in use
3. The ID of the permanent component and the exact location of the sample port
4. Appropriate sampling procedures to confirm a consistently representative sample
5. Any oil changes or replacement oil additions, as well as the amount of replacement oil since the last oil change
6. If filter carts were used between oil samples
7. Total execution time of the sampled component since it was purchased or revised
8. Total oil life since the last change
9. Any other unusual or noteworthy activity involving the machine that may affect lubricant changes
Interpreting an fluid analysis testing in UAE analysis report can be difficult for an inexperienced person, which is why we have a team of experts who can analyse all of your machine's fluid test reports for you and provide accurate results.
What are significant factors to be considered while reviewing an oil analysis report?
1. Read and check the oil type and machine type data for accuracy.
2. Verify that baseline data is shown for new oil conditions and trending information is at an inclusive frequency (preferably consistent).
3. Check the measured viscosity.
4. Check the elemental wear data and compare it with the reference and trend data. Use a wear debris atlas to match items to their possible origin.
5. Check the elementary additive data and compare them with the reference and trend data. Use a wear debris atlas to match items to their possible origin.
6. Check the elemental contamination data and the particle counts and compare them with the reference and trend data. Use a wear debris atlas to match items to their possible origin.
7. Check the moisture/water levels and compare them with reference and trend data.
8. Check acid number and base number and compare them with reference and trend data.
9. Check other analysed data, such as FTIR oxidation levels, flash point, etc. are the important factors while considering fluid analysis testing in UAE. These are the some significant factors while doing fluid analysis testing in UAE.
Compare all groups of data that are going to unacceptable levels and justify them based on these trends. Compare the results and written recommendations with known oil and machine information, such as recent changes in environmental or operating conditions or recent oil changes/filtration. Review the alarm limits and make changes based on the new information. Generally, the oil analysis report comes with a written summary where results and recommendations are written in simple words. However, as the lab has never seen the machine or knows its entire history, these recommended actions are generic and do not fit individual circumstances. Therefore, the plant personnel's responsibility is to receive the laboratory report to take appropriate measures based on all known facts about the machine, the environment, and recent lubrication activities performed. Contact us for the most accurate fluid analysis testing in UAE. To Know about more services