What can you do with Iriss Infrared inspection?
- Collect real-time condition data on critical electrical systems and components under full load utilising the window without open panels.
- Since the window maintains an enclosed and guarded condition, people can perform temperature readings, thermal imaging, and visual inspection without being exposed to energised compartments. It reduces the danger of harm or death to electrical workers who perform these inspections.
- IR Windows act as thermographers, making them safer, faster, and more precise.
- Allows for the survey to be completed by just one thermographer, lowering the traditionally high staffing expenses involved with live IR inspections.
- Potential discrepancies are reduced or eliminated with the use of IR windows. Windows ensures that each measurement is taken at the same angle, at the same position, and at the same distance.
- Safety regulations such as NFPA 70E and CSA Z462 are met by the IR windows, assuring complete safety.
Why Choose Technomax?
Improving your performance requires incorporating the correct equipment into your processes and procedures. IRISS’s free consulting services will provide you with insights into how to improve worker safety, asset reliability, and operational efficiency. Our specialists can assess your equipment and operations to help you focus on the precise areas that need improvement, whether through an in-person site walk or our digital options. Our solutions will assist in streamlining activities, resulting in a longer Mean-Time-Between-Failure and lower total cost of ownership.
In trials, infrared windows were found to save over 90% of the time spent on inspections. According to studies, traditional open panel examinations take a long time. The cost of a man-hour per panel can be over $600. The utilisation of windows cuts down on all waiting and PPE time. This equates to a 90 per cent reduction in the time necessary to undertake traditional thermographic inspections. Most window programmes achieve a return on investment within the first or second inspection cycle due to the man-hour reductions provided by IR windows. Thus, with Technomax, you are not only saving money, but you are also minimising the amount of effort and danger involved in the process.
World wide Presence
We have established ourselves as a leading name in the Middle East and the Gulf Cooperation Council thanks to our collaboration with some of the world’s most prestigious companies in the oil and gas, petrochemical, marine, infrastructure, and other industrial sectors in the United Arab Emirates, the Sultanate of Oman, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Over the last 15 years, we’ve grown as an Authorized Distributor of key Product Manufacturers and an Engineering Services Provider in the sector. We established a lot of experience and competence in the Trading and Distribution line of business by creating sourcing and logistical partners in numerous trading hubs worldwide.
Technomax has established a reputation for being more than just a supplier to its clients. We’ll work with you to figure out precisely what you need before recommending to assist you in making informed choices. We make every effort to ensure that our technology and service provide you, our customers, with a positive experience. As a service provider, it is our job to accompany you on your journey. We offer free technical support for life and are only a phone call away—all of the Iris products we sell come with one of the best warranties in the industry.