Technical Administrative Assistant
Only for Female Candidates
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Assistant to support our team with administrative and technical tasks. As a Technical-Admin Assistant, you will be required to perform basic administrative tasks including filing, composing emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and creating reports.
To ensure success as a Technical Assistant, you should have high-level administrative skills, technical training, and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-class Technical Assistant provides valuable and reliable support in and out of the office.
Technical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Printing and filing documents.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company manager.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Organizing company travel arrangements.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Cleaning of technical equipment.
- Setting equipment parameters.
Technical Assistant Requirements:
- Graduate/Diploma in Engineering.
- Relevant technical certificate.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.